Monday, August 29, 2011

Wilson!!? Is that you??

This adventure actually occurred a few weeks ago. But its still legit and interesting. We were walking the pier at the Burlington lift bridge. Guess who I saw?? Wilson!!!


okay well it wasn't exactly Wilson the volleyball from Castaway, possibly it was his cousin. Either way the poor thing was stranded floating all alone in the bay. If you look really close, you can see him smiling at the camera!

I was lucky to take my camera that day, because I had the opportunity to take some great pics of a large ship coming into the channel into Hamilton Harbour. The ships name is Canadian Enterprise. "Make it so, Number One"  





Pretty cool??  I thought it was.
These two other pics are my favourites of the sky, sun and "sea".



Most of my pics will have cloudy skies. I think its more interesting, and the colours, shadows and lights express a deeper emotion than the sunny clear blue sky! :)
Happy Flashpointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment